Oral Presentation Guideline
In order to present your presentation at the IACCP 2018, please use PowerPoint 2013 or newer and follow the next instructions:
- Roz. 101, 102, 103, 104 - Presentations should be in 4:3 Ratio, 1024X768 Pixels, Oriental Position.
- Roz. 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, MacKinoon - Presentations should be in 16:9 Ratio, 1080X1920 Pixels ,Oriental Position.
- Movies should be in WMV/ MP4 format.
All rooms will be equipped with a laptop computer pre-installed with PowerPoint
It will not be possible to use your personal laptop, please bring your presentation on a Memory Stick and load it during the brakes before the beginning of the session,on the laptop computer at the session hall, where your lecture is taking place. If combining video films with PowerPoint, please make sure to check it too.
Important note for Macintosh users
In order to use MAC presentations on a PC compatible computer please note that you need to prepare it according to the instructions below, before bringing it to the technician.
- Use a common font, such as Arial, Times New Roman, Verdana etc. (special fonts might be changed to a default font on a PowerPoint based PC).
- Insert pictures as JPG files (and not TIF, PNG or PICT - these images will not be visible on a PowerPoint based PC ).
The official language of the conference is English.
Rapid paper- the total presentation time is: 5 min. Each rapid paper presentation of no more than 4 PPT slides.
Individual Paper presentation- The total presentation time is 20 min
Symposium presentation- Each symposium consists of up to four abstracts or three abstracts plus one discussant. Each abstract will consist of a 20 minute presentation plus 5 minutes for questions. The total session time is 90 minutes.
Discussion Presentation- Each Discussion consists of between 3-5 discussants plus one Convener; the total time for each discussant is up to 20 minutes. The total session time is 90 minutes